Maximise & Enhance your Auction Results
With auctions playing such an important role in real estate transactions, Auctions Live further enhances this role by positively influencing results for real estate agents and their vendors through the use of our game-changing technology.
Auctions Live revolutionary technology has been specifically designed to ignite bidders, whilst providing vendors with a competitive advantage throughout the entire auction campaign.
Technology that Empowers Agents and Sellers
AUCTIONS LIVE Virtual Auctions is a transparent, effective online sales method which assists buyers and sellers determine the true market value of a property; meaning there’s more chance a property will reach its maximum sale value.
Individuals who intend to bid on properties must be pre-qualified by selling agents before their account are activated; removing the feeling of any uncertainty for sellers.
Throughout the Virtual Auction, buyers will have the ability to view the highest bid and place bids as the auction progresses via the Bidder App.
AUCTIONS LIVE Virtual Auctions is a fair and easy way to buy and sell property, embracing transparency throughout the entire auction process.
The complete Virtual Auction process is managed by the selling agents and the assigned auctioneer. Virtual Auctions typically take a fraction of the time normally spent by agents, buyers and sellers conducting conventional sale negotiations.
At the conclusion of the Virtual Auction, if the sellers' reserve price has been met or exceeded, the virtual hammer will come down, and the highest bidder will win and will be required to pay the agreed deposit amount and sign the contract of sale.
On the rare occasion, the property does not meet the reserve price the property will be passed-in or set under negation, but this does not mean it’s all over, as the selling agents will begin post-auction negations which often results in a sale.
Key benefits of Virtual Auctions to sellers include:
- Capacity to sell prior to the auction, at auction or post-auction
- Ability for agents to pre-qualify bidders
- Facility to implement flexible time limits
- Capability to increase competition through local, domestic and international buyers
- Power to create a sense of urgency around the sale of the property
- Opportunity to review and amend reserve price
- Potential to obtain a premium price through competition
- Proficiency to sell in fewer days on market
- Alleviate the pressure and stress of selling